- Introduction (PDF)
- What is BIM Level 2?
- BIM Level 2 Processes and Tools
- Operational Management of Assets
- Project and Programme Briefing and BIM Level 2
- Building Blocks of Capital Delivery
- Asset and Data Security
- Demystifying BIM Level 2 Data – Data Classification and Management
- Procuring Information Technology to enable BIM Level 2
- Level 2 for the supply chain
BIM Level 2 Guidance: International edition
- Overview of the UK BIM Strategy (PDF)
- Why was the UK Government BIM Strategy developed?
- What are they key components of the UK BIM Strategy and how do they work?
- How Level 2 processes and tools are used on projects
- Transferable experience from the UK BIM Strategy
- A high level route-map for national BIM implementation
Product data definition
This technical specification is intended to provide a consistent methodology for the definition, creation, management and sharing of product information through the life cycle of an asset based on the purpose of that information, and who the information is to be used by. It does not constitute a standard that has been developed through a recognised and independent consensus-building process. It should therefore not be regarded as a formal British Standard or a BSI PAS. Please provide any feedback on the technical specification to email@example.com.
CIC BIM Documents: